Resources for obtaining health insurance coverage:
Health Insurance Marketplace
There are 4 ways to apply for coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace:
- Apply online. Visit https://www.healthcare.gov/get-coverage/ and select your state to get started.
- Apply by phone. Call 1-800-318-2596 to apply for a health insurance plan and enroll over the phone. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
- Apply in person. Visit a trained counselor in your community to get information, apply, and enroll in person.
- Apply by mail. Complete a paper application and mail it in.
Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
You may qualify for health insurance coverage based on income
- Visit http://medicaid.ohio.gov/ for details on how to apply